Rendez-vous d'Amérique covers Francophone cultural news in America!
Episode 3: Rendez-vous d'Amérique: Patinated sneakers and a guillotine - for kids!
- Creator and producer, Hubert Besson and actor Jérôme Bertin of Plus Belle la Vie discuss the show's success which has had more than 3,350 episodes in 13 years.
- Discover the latest fashion in NYC with French fashion designer who transforms popular sneakers into one-of-a-kind wearable art.
- Travel to New Orleans and meet an artist known for his oil painting signs found throughout the French Quarter.
- And more!
- Saturday October 21 at 6:30 pm ET / 3:30 pm PT
- Sunday October 22 at 8:20 pm ET / 5:20 pm PT