Rendez-vous d'Amérique - Watch French American Cultural News on TV5MONDE
You might be familiar with French culture in France and other French-speaking countries, but did you ever wonder where French culture is at in the United States?
Rendez-vous d'Amérique is a short news segment covering lots of aspects of French culture in the U.S., such as music, art, fashion, and language events. Here are some topics covered previously on the show:
- Go behind the scenes as French jazz musician Kamil Rustam records his first solo album in Hollywood
- Discover the art of French Street Artist ReRo
- Meet Félix Bujo, a model who poses on a motorcycle
- Meet Michael Sehn, founder of the French Comedy Festival in New York
- Meet Suisse actress Marthe Keller
- Learn about Bonjour NY, an organization that provides French Immersion experiences for students
- See the French rap group IAM on tour in the U.S.
- Watch the Ballets Jazz de Montréal perform at the Joyce Theater
- Savor the flavors of “Le Fooding”, a French gastronomy event in New York City
- ...and much more!
Premier French Language Television
Be up with the latest news from around the French-speaking world with Rendez-vous d'Amérique and a host of other insightful news shows on TV5MONDE. We have regular French news broadcasts from French-speaking Europe and Canada, often touching on hot topics in the Francophone countries of Africa, the Pacific, and the Americas. In addition to international news and sports, TV5MONDE has a full program of award-winning films, TV series, and documentaries. There is something for everyone on TV5MONDE!
Subscribe to TV5MONDE today through your local cable provider to have Rendez-vous d'Amérique and our other premier French content delivered straight to your home. For more information about any of our programs, call us on 800.737.0455 or send us an email at email@example.com. Subscribe to TV5MONDE now!